This We Believe
- God has revealed Himself in the Bible - the inspired and infallible Word of God, our sole and certain guide for all matters of belief and practice.
- There is one God. He is Creator of all things, infinite, perfect, eternally existing in three Persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the second Person of the Godhead. He was virgin born, lived a sinless life, died for our sins, was buried and rose again. He ascended bodily into heaven, is enthroned at God's right hand as our Great High Priest and is coming again to earth, first to receive His own, and then to reign.
- All men need to be saved. Salvation has been purchased by the Lord Jesus Christ and is offered to us as the free gift of God. This salvation cannon be earned because it is of grace. It must be personally accepted by faith in Christ.
- The Church is composed of all true believers in the Lord Jesus. Local gatherings of believers ought therefore to be non-denominational expressions of the Church.
- The Lord Jesus left two ordinances with His Church - baptism and the Lord's Supper. Baptism by immersion depicts our death with Christ; the Lord's Supper proclaims Christ's death for us. Both ordinances are for the strengthening of the individual believer.
- Heaven and Hell are both real and eternal. Every true child of God possesses eternal life and is safe for all eternity.